* Unknown | Birth of Koga [Naos III].
* Unknown | Kills her father.
* Unknown | Forced into slavery
* 3,910 BBY | Joins Jedi Council
* 3,915 BBY | Knighted as a Jedi
* 3,921 BBY | Knights First Padawan
* 3,922 BBY | Falls to the Darkside
* 3,924 BBY | The Chosen
* 3,925 BBY | Weds Maddock Nadun
* 3,926 BBY | Has her first child
* 3,930 BBY | Becomes a Dread Lord
* 3,931 BBY | Starts Jar'Kai training.
* 3,937 BBY | 1st organic implant
* 3,950 BBY | Completes Training
A powerful, sentient Sith artifact that was one of the most dangerous and unpredictable objects in the galaxy. A black-colored rod that was one meter in length and four centimeters in diameter, the staff was created to feed off the Force, but was not itself a Force-imbued object. All light that passed near the artifact was consumed by the Darkstaff, which was able to produce black, smoky tendrils that allowed it to suck the Force essences out of living individuals and to drain energy from Force artifacts. It was able to possess the minds of individuals, which allowed it to use people as vessels through which it could communicate, speaking with a dark, rough-sounding voice. It could control non-sentient creatures, although animals could be released from the Darkstaff's influence by an application of the power Force Light. Furthermore, the staff had the ability to transform creatures into Sithspawn, dark side–influenced mutants, and could be used to animate corpses, to create dark side–using zombies. Cadavers that were exposed to the Darkstaff for extended periods of time were sometimes mutated by the staff's power in a manner that caused them to be strengthened, rather than weakened, when attacked with energy-based weapons.
A Force Disperser was an advanced Sith device that helped conceal a Sith's presence in The Force.
A Sith amulet, sometimes known as a Sith talisman, was a powerful Sith artifact used to amplify the effects of Sith magic. These "baubles" were used by Sith Lords to channel immense dark side power.